History of the island.
The museum dates back to 30s, it was originally one of the first hotels on the island. It offers four permanent exhibits that give you insight of local geography, ecosystems, history and culture.
Visit the Museum to learn about Cozumel’s origins, development and customes of the islands population. The Museums main purpose is to protect and preserve its cultural heritage.
Everything you need to spend that day in the largest nature reserve and most beautiful beach in Cozumel.
- Adults: $30 Usd – $540 Pesos
- Kids( 4 to 12 years old): $24 Usd – $432 Pesos
Includes: General Entrance to Punta Sur, Mexican Lunch, Snorkel Gear Rental or 5 Minute Massage.
* Alcoholic drinks NOT included
Refuel after all the fun in the sun with a mexican buffet with an ocean view
- Adults: $33 Usd – $594 Pesos
- Children: $26 Usd – $468 Pesos
Included: General Entrance to Chankanaab and Mexican Buffet
* Alcoholic Drinks NOT included
Discover Chankanaab Underwater, facing the second largest barrier reef in the world, this snorkel experience is truly unique.
- Adults: $28 Usd – $504 Pesos
- Children: $21 Usd – $378 Pesos
Includes: Entrance to Chankanaab, Snorkel gear rental (Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Vest).