Located inside Cozumel´s National Reef Marine Park. Enjoy our beautiful beach and snorkel or scuba dive the most beautiful reefs on the island. Plenty of amenities to choose from:
eco-archaeological tour, sea lion show and manatee, snuba and seatrek tours, swim with dolphins tours, spa, tequila tour, temazcal, and much more. It´s no wonder why Chankanaab is the #1 attraction in Cozumel!
Adult $26.00 USD
child $18.00 USD (aged 4-12)
Children under 3 Enter Free
*Prices and exchange rates may vary.
Monday to Saturday from
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Parking, bathrooms, dressing rooms, showers, Hammocks, beach chairs, life vest, underwater statues, inlet swimming area, prehispanic replicas, tropical garden, tequila experiene, agave landscape, mayan hut, playground for kids
Specials & Promotions
- The Cabana Beach: Private cabana that can accommodate up to 6 people with ocean view, while you enjoy personalized service. Includes: Concierge assistance (gratuity not included), Tropical fruit platter to share, beach towel and bottle of water or canned soft drink per person. Cabana for 2 people $109 USD, Extra Person $50 USD.
Restaurants: Get to know our restaurants within the Blue Lagoon Park, Dolphin Discovery Restaurant and El Bucanero where you can enjoy your meals and drinks on the menu in front of the sea.
Diving: $45 with certification or $65 not certidied, register at the 4 available dive shops on the beach. We invite you to discover Chankanaab cavern at meters depth where you will also see our underwater sunken statues at 6 meters and 1.20 meters surrounded by beautiful by beautiful fish in Chankanaab Park Reef.
- Snorkel Gear Rental: $15 USD all day (9 am to 3:45) Mask and Fins.
- Snuba: $65 USD (35 minutes approx.) It’s a sport that combines the technology of diving with the freedom of snorkeling, you will use fins, a diving mask, weights or gear and a regulator to breathe, and you have the comfort that the tank with 80 cubic feet of compressed air is over a raft floating on the surface.
- Sea Treak: $84USD p/person (30 minutes approx.) It is a recreational underwater diving system with a helmet.
- Manatee Swim: 30 Minutes swim with 1 manatee $52 USD per person. Get to feed and touch this passive and unique creature.
- Dolphin Encounter: $75 USD per Adult. Kiss, Handsheke, Swim by and Touch a Dolphin. Perfect for infants from 1 to 5 years of age (free) accompanied by an adult. 40 Minutes.
- Temazcal: $35 USD (1 Hour and a half) Enjoy the Mayan ceremony that is still practiced today for its healing and cleansing properties. You will learn about the different benefits that the steam bath offers and the purposes of this ancient ritual.
- Natural Spa: 20-minute Massage for 2 People $50 USD. 1 Pax $30 USD. With a beautiful view of Chankanaab Lagoon, this massage will surely help you relax.
- Lockers: Rent of spaces to safeguard your personal things at a cost of $ 5 USD, so that you can enjoy without worries of any loss during your stay at Chankanaab Park.
*Para mayor información envíanos un correo a: